Pages

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Karlie Kloss

After my Fashion Idol, there's my favorite model (and you've already guessed who she is by the title). I've already mentioned her in a previous post. 
American born but with danish roots, Karlie Kloss debuted her career in 2006 posing for Abercrombie & Fitch. She attracted attention notably during Dior and John Galliano catwalks: 


She took these original yet quite simple poses, playing around with the clothes given to her. This made Karlie Kloss stick out from the crowd of 1m70 elegantly formed beings. 
Then one thing led to another... She is, now, ruling the Fashion Week Catwalks (with Cara Delevingne) and poses for Donna Karan, Lacoste, Lanvin and Louis Vuitton's Alma bags. 
I wish her the best, 
- S. 

P.S.: I am preparing quite a big post so in the meantime I'll be writing a lot of quick inspirational posts! 
Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...