Pages

Thursday, 25 July 2013

Liebster Award ♥


Eek! I'm so psyched about this! Thank you so much Rebekah for nominating me! Go check her blog out, guys!
There are so many different versions for this award, so I took the one given to me (#sonotmainstream).

STEPS: 
  • Answer the 10 questions given to you. 
  • Write 10 questions for your nominees.
  • Choose 5-10 nominees who have under 200 followers. 
  • Tell them they've been nominated on one of their blog posts. 
1. My answers...

1. What do you love about blogging?
I love the fact that I can share my passion with other people and get feedback on what I write about.
2. What is your favorite thing in the whole wide world?
If New York counts as a 'thing' it's definitely my favourite. I used to live there and miss it tons.
3. If you could meet anyone who would it be and why?
My great-grandparents because they were obsessed with their time (the 1920's = my Golden Age), they had a hat factory, and my grandmother's told me loads of other cool stories about them.
4. Do you have a prized possession? If so what is it?
My Nikon is very dear to me but so are all my magazines...
5. The best holiday you have been on and why?
Aah! There are so many! But if I had to pick, it would be Mexico because it's so beautiful.
6. If you had a movie about your life, what actor would play you and why?
Jennifer Aniston even though she's way too good for me.
7. Have you fulfilled any childhood dreams? If so what? 
Not yet, still too young for those type of accomplishments ^^
8. Is the glass half empty of half full?
I'm more of a half-empty-glass kind of person but when it comes to my bog I always see things in positive (if that makes sense).
9. Whats your favorite word?
'Burgle'. Not that I like the meaning of it but it's pronunciation is so weird. Makes me laugh.
10. What is one beauty product that you could not live without?
Garnier BB Cream. No hesitation.

2. My questions...
1. Link and/or put a photo of a fashion item you've been craving for this season.
2. Gold or Silver?
3. Beauty product you cannot live without? 
4. What would you do if you had 24h left to live and all the money in the world?
5. Favourite colour? 
6. Favourite drink? 
7. What is your greatest accomplishment yet? 
8. What is your best childhood memory? 
9. What is the origin of your blog's name? How did you come up with it?
10. Your opinion about the Royal Baby's name? (George Alexander Louis)

3. The nominees: 
- Raquel in the City 
- FASHION ELEN
- Keep it Chic
- Lucy Division
- GIRLS TALK...
[I'll add some more later]
- S.
Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...