Pages

Sunday, 14 July 2013

My -Summer- Beauty Essentials

Today, I selected three products that I just could not live without during summer.

  1. Vichy Skincare Oil: Looking for those summer-glazed legs? This oil is perfect. I've been using it for a few years now and I've never ceased loving it. 
  2. N°7 Foaming Cleanser: First thing I like about this product? It's foam. I absolutely adore foam. Secondly, it's a quite refreshing and very effective face wash! So I can put aside my Sweet Like Cinnamon mask and use this one instead. 
  3. Incognito Mosquito Spray: Believe it or not, the bottle isn't very glamorous but it will totally help you survive and stay beautiful during these two months of mosquito-biting. 


Ciao bellas! 

- S.


Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...