Pages

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

°The Bubbly Touch°

Some days, I am capable of wearing the most colourful and rainbow-ish clothes ever. Then there are other days where I stay dull and go for a completely black outfit (which is most of the time). But I decided today was not the day to be all 'sad'; So I picked the most bubbling-in-colours outfit I could find! Obviously I gave myself boundaries or else I'd end up looking like a child who got lost in Willy Wonka's factory. I think I found the right balance, though..

Top: Up in Camden
Shorts: Roxy (old)

Bikini: Banana Moon
Nail polish (same one below): Marine Scene -Topshop 

The Smurf Effect

Just before ending this post I would just like to tell you how amazing Topshop nail polish is! It's cheap and, yes, it does n't last a month but it's still great quality. Plus Topshop is always offering these great colours (mine has this Smurf effect). So if you've never tried one before, go for it!۵
- S.
Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...