Pages

Saturday, 27 July 2013

The French Touch ♫

 Earlier today, I was thinking about this famous 'French Touch'. I started to list all the french DJs I knew (whilst I was listening to Daft Punk): David Guetta, Martin Solveig, C2C, Daft Punk & I'm pretty sure there are more... I then decided I'd write a post based on this theme (here it is!). So you must be asking yourself, "Why are you wearing a T-Shirt from a Black Eyed Peas concert?"
"It's linked," I answer you. Indeed, the Black Eyed Peas are not part of this 'French Touch' but their career was relaunched by it and thanks to David Guetta (in 2009 with 'I Gotta Feeling'). 

  

Shorts: Forever 21 (old)
T-Shirt: Black Eyed Peas concert (old)
Shoes: Primark
Nail polish: Tide - Topshop
Where I am situated at the moment gets very hot. Like super-duper hot. It's  obnoxious! I have to go for the lightest and simplest outfits ever! This outfit lets me breathe and gets me all comfy for a new, cruel, boiling day.
P.S: Sorry for the bad quality photos; My Nikon thought it would be fun to run out of batteries just before taking pictures...
- S.
Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...