Pages

Wednesday, 28 August 2013

⚛ Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪᴇs ⚛

♫ "It's some kind of magic!" 
This week is going to be a "Nail Week". I've bought a few nail thingy-mobbobers to share them with you guys! 
This one is completely new to me and it is the 'star' of this post: The Maybelline Express Remover! It's like a magic box... I've been stuck with cotton and dissolver for ages and this just modernises my way of taking off nail polish! Yes, I am aware that I can be amazed by the smallest things but this one is truly incredible! The best part is that this dissolver doesn't leave a weird smell on your nails! 
Now in the picture, you may be wondering why there's a nail clipper. It's simply because I have a new obsession for these, too. It gives a neat cut and I even think it makes my nails stronger... Maybe that's just an impression...
So, there. These are my new obsessions of the week. If you've never heard of the Maybelline Express Remover, I strongly advise you to try it out!
Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...