Pages

Saturday, 10 August 2013

La Vie Est Belle



 Yes, I know this perfume came out ages ago but I finally got it! Eek! I've been dreaming about this one for months and it's finally here, in my hands. I am a fan of Lancôme perfume. My precedent perfume Trésor In Love.
 If you're hesitating on getting La Vie Est Belle, you're right. I admit: I thought it was a very daring and strong perfume to wear, but I've never really liked faint ones (I find them a bit boring). When I qualify this perfume as strong I mean it's very strong, the type of strong that your nose can't get used to the odour easily. But then again I haven't had it for a long time, so I don't know exactly.
 The packaging is beautiful though. As for every perfume: It's neat, the flacon is kept elegant (the ribbon was even wrapped with plastic to preserve it's perfectness)... La vie est belle. 
- S.
Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...