Pages

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Mini Autumn Wishlist

 I didn't have time to check out all the websites of shops I love online, so I picked my two favourite; Where I was sure I could find plenty of beautiful things to create this wish list of mine... The two shops are Topshop and Urban Outfitters, of course! 
 I also wanted to share my obsession with Polyvore. If you look back into the earlier posts, I am using these montages everywhere. I think it's a great website ! And the result is such good quality! So if you don't have an account, I totally recommend it.

  1. Topshop Velvet Bow Hair Clip - It's so cute! It'd be a great accessory to have in your hair. I also adore the vintage-ish details in the middle!
  2. Vagabond Grace Nubuck Boots - These are so stylish and have that grunge style that I am loving these days! I've always wanted a pair so they were one of the first items I added to this wish list. 
  3. Topshop Knitted Angora Cable Jumper - I like the patterns in there. And its' soft colour is so uncommon for autumn but it pleases me, too.
  4. Title Unknown Crop Top in Elephant Print - Everyone wants a particular t-shirt time to time... well I want this one! This year, I haven't found any crop top that stuck to my taste... But this one seems awesome! Plus, I love elephants.
  5. Cooperative High-Waisted Shorts in Check Print - This isn't the sort of shorts I'd go for normally. But I like the looks of it, the length, the colour, the shape... Basically everything!

So that's it! Those are my five fav' items on both websites. I might make another wish list for beauty products only...
- S.
Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...