Pages

Saturday, 3 August 2013

What's in my bag?

The bag in the picture isn't mine but it resembles a lot!
 Today, I was emptying my bag (that I love so much) and I told myself, "Why not write a post about this?" I admit; This might be a short post and it may not have much to do with beauty because I hate wearing lots of makeup during summer - I feel like the makeup is going to melt on my face! But I still thought it would be a good post to share with you.
 Let's start from the top and go clockwise: 
  1. Vichy Skincare Oil - You've heard about this one from one of my earlier posts (My [Summer] Beauty Essentials)! I obviously have to have it with me 24/7! The sun is literally setting your skin on fire where I am! 
  2. Diana Mini - I always bring it with me even though I have a Nikon, too. I can never decide: The awesome HD one? Or the 1960's effect?
  3. Nikon D3100 - It has to be with me everywhere I go! Kind of like a daemon in the Golden Compass or is that too exaggerated?
  4. Mirror & Rimmel Mascara - This isn't exactly the same mascara I use. I have this waterproof one which is always great for summer. The only problem, though, is that it doesn't last super long so I need to have my little mirror to accompany it and add a new coat every once in a while. 
  5. The Catcher in the Rye - Just in case I get bored...

- S.


Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...