Pages

Monday, 9 September 2013

T̶h̶e̶ ̶R̶e̶t̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶t̶r̶i̶p̶e̶s̶


 It all started with Robin Thicke's classic striped suit and Kate Middleton's casual navy sweater. After these two went out wearing those garments, an army of striped people came tumbling into the streets. Many of whom had grabbed their old striped-up top, from the huge trend that had taken place three years ago. And I am one of those little people except I thought my stripes were quite different... My top is almost knitted-like! I love wearing this for chilly days, because you just need a tank top under (I have one of those Uni-Qlo tank tops for winter) and it's very light. And if the day really gets cold, add on a jumper! You don't see much in details how it looks like... It's pretty much a knitted, striped T-shirt! I think this quite an original design from Topshop.
- S.
Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...