Pages

Tuesday, 29 October 2013

"My Moisturiser" Review

Le Petit Olivier

Lately, my skin has become a little flaky because of my severe acne treatments. Since winter is just around the block, which means that my skin will be getting even more dry, I thought I'd make a post about the best moisturising cream I've found, yet. 
"Enjoying the original benefits of the Earth’s natural gifts while respecting our human, animal and plant environment" – we don’t simply say that because we want to be trendy, we actually do it because it’s what we believe in.  
The name of the brand is Le Petit Olivier. It's not very famous but they try to stay as environmental-friendly as possible and end up with high quality and effective results. They are also against animal testing, which is another positive thing about them. What I love about this particular product is its smell. A very soft, thick scent. I like to put some by just applying a pea-sized amount on the driest parts of my face, every morning. Sometimes, I also do it before going to bed. It makes your skin instantly less dry and stretched out without making it all greasy. The flakiest parts stay somewhat a little dry compared to the rest, but the skin is certainly more relaxed after the application. 

This cream is based on Shea butter, which keeps your skin looking supple, smooth, and healthy. But it won't get rid of any visible stretch marks, it will just prevent you from getting any future ones and reduce the visibility of the actual ones! So, basically, Shea butter is a little wonder and will help you a lot if you have dry skin.

In all, I definitely recommend this product. I give it five stars out of five, 100%, 20/20! Absolutely love it.

- S.
Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...