Pages

Thursday, 24 October 2013

Old Sport ✔


So lastly, I've been to New Forest. My dear parents literally dragged me out of the house and made me walk with them on these humongousourus promenades. I shouldn't be complaining; They were quite lovely. 

I decided to go for a sporty look since we were going to walk for a couple of hours; I needed something comfy. For example, the Sweaty Betty leggings and the "I Hate Everyone" oversized tee from Topshop! [Don't worry, I don't actually 'hate everyone'] I don't own a pair of hiking shoes so I just had to take what I had: an old pair of sneakers (so try to imaginatively replace them by Nike Airwaves or Adidas). 

So, there! That's my latest adventure. 

- S.
Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...