Pages

Monday, 4 November 2013

Paris // Blur


Last weekend, I stayed in Paris. And let me tell you something: Time flies! Slips away too quickly even & often. This weekend was almost a blur (hence the title). The weather was very rainy and windy, which is literally the worst thing ever. Luckily I managed to snap a few pictures of my new grey Uniqlo jumper during the two minutes of 'sunshine'. The jumper seems very thin and light but as all Uniqlo clothing, it keeps you warm. Don't ask me how... I ignore the science of this jumper. I'm pretty sure if I do a research about it, it will get me very confuzzled!  


Anyways, even under the gloomy sky, Paris was a pleasant city to visit - especially with all its crêperies! ^^ Its beauty stays unique. Love it.

- S.
Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...