Pages

Sunday, 8 December 2013

✧ Flash of Red ✧


I have a little weakness for black and white outfits and suddenly - BOOM - out of nowhere, a colour joins in to add some attitude to the ensemble. This colour doesn't have to be too obvious... For example, I tried this look out with my new Whistle jumper (which I'll come back to in a moment), my black Jamie pair of jeans, my UO sneakers and my Ciate "Boudoir" nail polish.

Jumper - Whistle
I got this jumper a few weeks ago. I thought it was going to be one of those jumpers that get all itchy after a few washes but to my surprise it isn't! This is one of my favourite tops at the moment. It's great quality and super soft (weirdly it has no cashmere or angora in it..). Plus, it's literally windproof (if that's even a word). Let me elaborate that point: Say you're walking down the street and the wind blowing, all icy and stuff; You won't feel a thing. It will completely protect you! So, if you're looking for a fluffy jumper like this, pop into Whistle and have a look!

Boudoir - Ciate
Secondly, as you know from my previous post, I got the cutest Ciate advent calendar. And this flashy (but very christmasy) red nail polish was the second of December's surprise. I think this nail polish really requires two coats to give it the fullest of its brightness. I would have added a vertical black line to give it a Louboutin-ish look but I didn't have time for that. 
- S.
Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...