Pages

Sunday, 26 January 2014

Kaleidoscope Tee ♢

Hey guys! 


In my latest and favourite purchases, I bought a kaleidoscope-patterned tee from Topshop. I've plunged back into the addiction of this particular design. It all started a few years ago with one of McQueen's last catwalks. This show has literally scarred me for life (in a nice way). 


The first time I wore it, I was at a friend's house and we took pretty cool shots with polaroids! This tee goes well with basically everything I wear since this year has been my "navy" year. Yes, I've observed that during some years I have stuck to mainly one colour. Weird, isn't it?

Anyways, I hope you darlings are having a great start in 2014. Mine's okay for now, I'm still feeling a bit 'nostalgic' about the past year. But with all the plans ahead of me, I'm sure everything's going to turn out better! 

- S.
Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...